This 12,000 (6,000 SACC) BTU portable air conditioner by Danby is perfect for cooling rooms up to 550 square feet. Its four castors make this unit easy to move from room to room and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside. The LED display makes adjusting settings effortless. The 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates which reduces costs and helps you save on your monthly hydro bill. To help maximize your comfort at home, this unit is equipped with a 4-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier, and heater to ensure you and your guests feel comfortable no matter the weather outside. The heat pump function can be adjusted between 13C-27C (55F-81F) **Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity (SACC)
- Convenient 4-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier and heater
- 12,000 BTU (6,900 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 550 square feet.
- Powerful 3 cool, 3 fan speed circulates the air
- Dehumidifier Mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Heat Pump function: indoor temperature 13C~27C (55F~81F)
- Electronic controls with LED display, shine through chassis and remote control
- Auto Restart: unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design: efficiently exhausts warm humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move: Castors and Integrated handles for easy room to room transport
- ISTA-6 Packaging
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.