- External temperature display.
- CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane). Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
- Removable door gasket for easy cleaning operations.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) - CFC and HCFC free.
- Fin & Tube Condenser improves performance in high temperature environments.
- Automatic Defrost Cooling System provides worry-free performance.
- Electronic Temperature Control, quick and simple to set, with control display for easy monitoring.
- High efficiency components to minimize the energy consumption still guaranteeing the highest performances.
- Cabinet and door insulated with high density polyurethane for low environmetal impact.
- Back bottom mounted cooling unit guarantee an easy access and cleaning.
- Lockable door.
- Self-closing door with 90-degree stay-open feature.
- Heavy duty casters.
- Pre-wired heavy duty power cord.
- Heavy duty door hinges.
- Magnetic door gasket removable without tools for easy cleaning.
- PVC shelves.
||115 V/1 ph/60 Hz
||USA NEMA 5-15P
|Operating temperature min.
|Operating temperature max.
||Fin & tube
|Capacity (Cu.Ft.) 25
||Capacity (Cu.Ft.) 25
|External dimensions, Width
||30 9/16" (776.99 mm)
|External dimensions, Depth
||28 3/4" (730 mm)
|External dimensions, Height
||77 9/16" (1970 mm)
|Number and type of doors
||1 ; Full
|Number and type of grids (included)
||3 - Vinyl-Coated steel
|Type of external material
|Type of internal material
|External Door material
||3 / 5 years
|External door material
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.